Authentic soccer jerseys, even official replicas, are not cheap, and buying them is not an easy decision. We want to help you with that decision by providing information on the differences between authentic, replica, and fake soccer shirts.
In a nutshell:
AUTHENTIC SOCCER JERSEYS (aka player jerseys) are
- worn by the players themselves
- better geared to conduct heat and sweat away
- a tight fit, designed for fit bodies
- around $90
REPLICAS (aka official, stadium jerseys)…
- come quite close to the authentic in quality and features
- also keep you cool to a degree
- fit more loosely
- cost around $65
We also have how-to information on shirt care, on HOW TO CLEAN SOCCER JERSEYS, APPLY OR REMOVE PRINTING, AND MORE, and lots of other information relating to soccer jerseys.